my new hair-do

/
0 Comments
Sunday noon...


i woke up and was wondering to do something to my hair.lagipun over a year kot tak color my hair.about 6inc kot dh blank without it.

i ve decided and did it.

i took about 3 hrs for untie to renew my hair Gosh sangat lama but okaylah tak boring as borak n gelak jer w her. "ouch ur hair kering, need to do a treatment" me answered "yes autie can we do it nxt weekend sat lagi tido kat sini saya lama sgt, and my wallet say no kahkahkah"



while waiting untie mixing the ingre, behind me she is in red baju, b4 dat she cut memana yg patut first
    

ini lah untie


done with thanks untie

...Ms Cheer


You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG