Rendu over hot choc and slice of cake

/
0 Comments
Too bad for me as i am feeling bad most probably bcoz hahaha i missed someone OMG...tapi yang bad is my stomach sakit ouch...
after friday prayer i ve texted cik jan checking whether he would like to company me for makan cake.
i do knoe where to go but lastly he stopped at Secrect Recipe to borak-ing over a cake.


my hot choc...behind is oreo shake

my blueberry cheese cake...asal mcm xsedap je or my mood mmg totally gone

new marshmallow cake

talking to others when u feel down is really good way for us to get better, i cant wait all these gone from my head.



You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG