Studio r n Twins

/
0 Comments
after my interview on Saturday i went to KLCC with ZD ...coincidently met my cousins tengah shopping perghhh. i am act looking my new bag as my elle pink bag tu cam girliey sgt for me. i need to buy a new bag for my kesenangan when i am travelling every week to work in JB(when i can ended it pls Allah). in da meantime normal lah be a women takley lari dari shoes OMG i like it, can i get a new sandal as my feet so painfull wearing this now?


my new bag reebox frm studio R...behind cik ZD

my new sandal cantik tak?ZD choose dis for me

finish our shopping we went back to STW to pack my stuff as i ll be staying at ZD's apartment tonite. girls' hearing session tonite.




You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG