Uncle Jonie's steambot

/
1 Comments
Friday is 2nd day of ISKA and NORFA at Madinah, peaceful journey for both of them.Julie, me and miah went out for dinner after occupied with technical prob by LRT.Damn i was stuck in the middle of Ampang tunnel.OMG dahlah i m rushing to meet Syahmi to get my valuation report. Ended with i reached STW at 7.30pm and cancelled my meeting with Syahmi what da heck lerr today!!!

We had our dinner at Jonie's steambot and sempat bergosip mcm biasa while waiting our foods.

Julie frm toronto juz arrived STW

me ttp snap wlpn dh tired

cant wait ...when our food is ready?

yes jom cebok!!!

we finished our dinner and went off to sleep at 10.30pm. Anyway Uncle Jonnie is recommended rest as dia punyer sauce and lelain dishes sodap while prices pun affordable.So give a try with your family soon.


You may also like

1 comment:

LynnDa @ PeNg said...

wanie... aku paling suke dia punye japanese mushroom.. yang halus macam taugeh tuh...
white color...

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG