Buka puasa bersama KL Office Gang at Little Penang

/
0 Comments
Organizer – Farid honey bunny

Secretary – Kak Liz
Date : 6 Sept 2010

Others avail to join: Zeeda, Abg Tun Tuah, My sister – mizzsam and me of cos mizzsal


Mr.honey bunny ajak berbuka sesama harini since we ols xder lagi arrange any buka puasa, everyone agreed to dine at Little Penang Mid Valley very close to our office. Kak Hot couldn’t join as shes having a dine with Omar –her cuty child ever. All of us sempat looking barang-barang for Raya that ll be coming soon.


Some photos that we catch during Iftar:-

little penang cafe mid valley


kuew teaw penang

abg tun tuah, mr honey bunny-organizer and me mizzsal

zeeda and kak liza-secretary

" i am afraid of nothing except being bored" - Greta Garbo


You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG