Baking Cup Cakes

/
0 Comments
Cup cakes atau kek cawan sangat lah famous mcm cendawan tumbuh nowadays. Aq adalah salah seorang yang sangat excited to make it by myself for Raya this year. This is the first time and hopefully xder lah oven my mother terbakar ke apa when baking the cup cakes. I am with books as a reference and my siblings turun padang to sesama buat cup cakes.

Our cup cakes flavor:-

a) Vanilla Cup Cakes – well done I think

b) Choc CC – ada jgk yg lembik

c) Oranje CC –ada jugak yg hangus and keras

During cup cakes baking:-


tgh buat inti sambil baking


boleh hangus on da top watever

vanilla cc comel tak

whatever is we did it

well done ladies




You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG