Boring & Sad moments

/
1 Comments
i ve no ideas what i am doing right now. semoga semuanya dipermudahkan untuk hamba mu ini.
i want my satisfaction indeed.
To let it go is SEPERTI i let my gold go from my life without keep holding it.
But yes there is no satisfaction or even profesionalism that i can say here.

2.27 pm

Right after lunch i buzzing my boyz gang so emo when speak to them, cried bcoz of the true friendship dat we created over a years. dis is so awesome relationship between five of us. i would like to thanks to all of us for the truly kindness indeed from their honesty and sincerety. This is wat we called friends forever n ever dudes.


dah merah merah becoz i was so touching we all of u!
Cant tahan air mata drop one by one from my beauty eyes. (sempat lagi)


You may also like

1 comment:

LynnDa @ PeNg said...

i tak nampak link comment kt page u...
sebab same color ngan background...
dear what happen?
nape nangis nih? clash ngan bf ker?

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG