MY BORN DAY 2011

/
0 Comments
Orite! Owhcayss! Alright! Fine mum i m coming out from your tummy!!! See me mom? I dah grew so fast and i know you love me. Blurp perasan benor!!!! Hehehehe.


Source : Google Web

I WISH that this cutie ada during my intimate lunch tapi takde pun.


Closed friends texted me :-



" Hello i am so far from you but i will fly just to say Hepi Besday " - Gemok/Sponge Bob

" Wani Happy Birthday!!Take Care..(: " - Yo

" Semekom, happy birthday wani " - Kak Gee my tea lady


" Happy birthday dear. May your life be fulfilling n meaningful always " - Abang


" Mak cik morning, hehe bagi bunga by hand boleh ke or nak post jugak " - Aireen

" Happy birthday wani "- Kak Bintang


" Babe sory happy birthday may your year a loads of fun excitement and .... " - Zeeda

Julie bought this for me!


awat macam terpaksa je nih!


Remember that today many people are glad you were born .

Okay tak lepaskan peluang outing with my closed friend which is like a brother to me and we had our lunch together.

sorry tak mor la!

i requested this salmon!!!so craving!!!

 lama betul tunggu tau!





Thank you for grill salmon.next time nak lagi!!!


You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG