Mood Over Friday Lunch

/
0 Comments
Not to say in good but still manageable i could control my longing to someone, when spoke to someone that really closed to me looks like lil dying (best words kot because he is so sick)

What else that you can do when your friend is fighting to rid of sakit? And this is seldom happened and definitely you akan jadi sangat risau and lit bit kesian.

For me what i would do is :-

1) mengelamun and muka macam sedikit penyet - dah tak cun
2) over risau walaupun kawan saya itu masih okay lagi - kata closed mestilah risau
3) can i go now to visit and see how? - da answer is i cudnt since i masih time bekerja unless i request time off - what ever time off
4) seeking from the God supaya dia sehat and speeding recovery
5) last is sob sob sob - over emo katakan
6) Bulan said : hello hang dah kenapa nyer? - my answer could be : bulan oh bulan
7) sorry saya risau sebenarnye if my BFF sakit - kawan baik okies

This is what had happened to me over my Friday Lunch with Bulan and Kak Bintang.


Bulan i jeleous you can smile to da world with your cute besi on the gigi!!!

Muka tu jangan asyik frowning je FSI...




You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG