BALIK KAMPUNG FOR AIDILFITRI CELEBRATION

/
0 Comments
My sister, my sis in law, my nephew, my niece, my brother and not forgetting i lar. All of us sesama balik kampung for raya. balik kampung lar best hijau, peaceful, serene, beautiful , family gathering, everything is there.
I am sorry to those friends yang originally from town mungkin xder suasana balik kampung and hadapi jam nak balik like us. Easy cari gf ataupun bakal husband yang memang ada kampung nun jauh disana definitely you will rasa all these kind of feelings and an excitement.

Ini kat plaza toll lebih kurang at 9.00pm lebih kurang cant remember the time


 dia lah juara dan ada territory sendiri who cares
orang lain berhimpit okay hehehe propa biasalah



You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG