Ballerinas sedap di sarung!

/
0 Comments
Do you have any problem when wearing high heels type of shoes? If me yes absolutely my kaki akan lenguh and cramp. And even i can't sleep well ard nite becos of the keinginan bergaya yang menyebabkan am pushing my knee and kaki to be cantik and tall.

From my reading in neswpaper said :

           a) pls wear it only for 2 to 3 hours and then rest your kaki
          b) inch of shoes must not be than 3 inch

So please dont presure your kaki or knee for this. We want to use lama lagi kan. Sila sayang kaki anda. I got some ballerina pics to share. Mana tahu korang suka with the design then u can order straight from them. Not from me!!!

Picture source : Google
Address : prettyballerinas.com


Rita 1


Rita 2 - ada mulut and guitar


This is not bunga i guess


mcm snake skin?some might afraid of this


kiss me baby


Goal Goal Goal


Fossil brand


Chloe


10 jari kaki




mata ular ke ni?


sedih vs gembira




You may also like

No comments:

my photo

my photo





SAYA SNAP

SAYA SNAP
i think you are pretty special

468x60


SAYA LABELS


SAYA SHOUT

Powered by Blogger.

SALWANI ISKA @ FSI

SEARCH THIS BLOG